We understand that as business owners you want your products shipped out as quickly as possible. It is also imperative to know in what time frame they will arrive to your customers doorstep.
In order to be transparent with your customer, it is always a good idea to add something to your website about your products being “custom” or “printed on demand” to cement the notion that these products take time to process, print and ship to them.
First we need to understand how production works.
Order is placed:
- When an order is placed it can take several hours for this order to be batched into our system. Our app will batch orders every 4 hours. Once this order is in our system it goes thru a series of checks and is then ready to be assigned to a print facility.
Order is Assigned a Print Facility:
- Once your order has been assigned to a print facility the order is printed on paper and sent out onto the production floor. Once your order is in this phase we can not cancel or change the order.
Packaging and Shipping:
- Once a printed order meets our quality control standards the item is packaged. Once packaged a shipping label is printed and the package is placed in a shipping bin to be picked up. Printing a shipping label triggers the tracking number and this is sent to your store to then be emailed to your customer. The shipping details are not updated till the carrier picks up the package and it is scanned at the sorting center. This could take 12-24 hours for the scans to show.
Please understand these are estimates and are not a guarantee on exact times. So many factors can play a role in these times that it is hard to give an exact number of days for each item. We use these as guidelines only. The best thing to do is email us email@example.com if you are looking for an exact time for an order or during a specific time of year and we can better assist you.
- During off-peak months orders are processed within 3-6 business days on average and ready for shipping.
- During peak seasonal months, orders are processed within 9-12 business days one average and ready for shipping.
Year to year can be different. However, we use these times of year as our peak times. Keep in mind that shipping times also play a factor in the overall deliver times for orders.
- Valentines Day - February 14th
- St Patrick's Day - March 17th
- Easter - End of March
- Mother's Day - May around the 3rd weekend
- Father's Day - June around the 3rd weekend
- 4th of July - July 4th
- Back to School -College Sports August thru middle of September
- Halloween - October 31st
- Thanksgiving - November 25th
- Christmas/New Years December 25th & January 1st